Whether you own a brick-and-mortar store or manage an online business out of your own home, room can get tight when you have to handle inventory, supplies, equipment, and more. Self storage allows small business owners to manage inventory, business supplies, and more in a safe, affordable way.
Total Storage Solutions provides ample business storage solutions that will help your company continue to grow and succeed.
Commercial Storage Solutions for Small Businesses
When you’re running a small business, it can be hard to find additional space without breaking your budget trying to renovate your building or moving to a larger (and more expensive) location. If you need more room to store your excess inventory or you’re looking to use your office space to fit more employees, self storage is perfect for nearly any business storage scenario.
Self Storage is Affordable and Cost Effective
Self storage is an affordable and cost effective way to manage your space. Small businesses often operate on a strict budget, which can make it difficult to acquire usable space that fits their budget. Instead of investing money into a larger office, many small business owners utilize self storage to store their products and supplies.
When you rent a storage unit at a self storage facility managed by Total Storage Solutions, there’s no need to fear getting locked into a long-term lease. All of our storage units are available with month-to-month lease terms, meaning you won’t have to worry about your storage needs changing or outgrowing your contract. Plus, in addition to our affordable rates, it’s easy to pay for your unit. We can charge your Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card each month with our online autopay option
Self Storage Declutters Your Office Space
Do you find your supplies and products cluttering your office space? Whether your business is facing an expansion or looking to downsize your space to be cost-effective, self storage is a quick and easy solution to organize your supplies and products as well as being significantly cheaper than paying for an office expansion.
Here are some tips for storing your belongings away when using self storage:
- Start gathering as many boxes and supplies you think you will need. At Total Storage solutions, we also provide packing supplies and moving materials to make your move a breeze.
- Create an inventory list of the items you plan to store and keep it in a safe place. When it’s time for you to move to a different sized unit or commercial space, this list will help you keep track of what is currently stored.
- Take note of the items you will need access to the most and place them towards the front of the unit.
- Do not store any items that are combustible.
- Write what items are in boxes on all sides for easy identification purposes.
- Avoid placing sharp or heavy objects near furniture and other fragile items.
- Cover your furniture with blankets or plastic to prevent dust from settling.
Browse our full storage tips list for more tips and tricks to help you pack.
Manage Inventory and Business Growth
When your small business is growing fast, surplus inventory tends to take over your office, bedroom, or closet, making it harder to stay organized. Many business owners find that having a self storage space is like having their own mini warehouse at a fraction of the cost. Self storage units are a great solution for managing your inventory as your business grows so you can keep business afloat without constant chaos and clutter.
Many business owners who utilize commercial self storage take advantage of key features like climate-controlled storage units to store away their most temperature-sensitive items, such as wine or books. At Total Storage Solutions managed facilities, we also provide document shredding services so you can dispose of confidential records and documents safely.
How Pick a Storage Unit Size
When searching for the perfect business inventory storage, you want to find the right size unit that fits your needs and belongings. If you’re unsure how to pick a storage unit size, then say no more! We’re created a list of things you can do to help you decision:
- Measure all the belongings you are wanting to put away. Knowing measurements of any bigger pieces, such as furniture, will help you get a better understanding of what size unit you’ll need.
- Take note of the space you are currently using. If you’re using an entire closet, are you going to need the same amount of storage or will you need more?
- Use our storage size guide to help you determine which size unit you’ll need.
At Total Storage Solutions, we offer an array of unit sizes to adequately store away your belongings. From closet-size 5 x 5 spaces to 10 x 30 units that are equivalent to the size of a two-car garage, we have the perfect fit for your storage needs.
Rent a Unit with Total Storage Solutions Today
It’s hard to manage your small business when your cluttered office or bedroom closet is taking up all your attention. When you need space, let Total Storage Solutions help you find your perfect business inventory storage space. From a wide variety of unit sizes to many key features and amenities, you can’t go wrong with Total Storage Solutions.
Maximize your office space with self storage and rent a unit from a Total Storage Solutions storage facility today!