Free Truck Rental With Your Storage Unit
We understand that moving can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be. When you are ready to move your belongings into a Total Storage Solutions self storage unit, the last thing you want to worry about is how you are going to haul everything along the way. The services we provide are designed to ease this process as much as possible, which is why we offer a free truck rental to our new customers at select locations.
Truck Rental Information
Our move-in trucks are located on-site for convenient same-day access to your rental. When you are finished with your move-in, drop off your truck at our facility and be sure to check for any remaining items before you leave.
Rental truck sizes vary based on availability and location. To get a sense for what you can expect to move in your truck, here are some common vehicle sizes and the type of loads they can accommodate:
- Cargo Van: A high roof and large internal volume, this van holds the contents of an average bedroom, perfect for college students or people who are downsizing.
- Carries approximately 1,500 – 3,000 lb. (depending on year and model)
- 12-Foot Truck: Expect this truck to carry about two rooms’ worth of items along with the largest mattresses.
- Carries approximately 3,000 lb.
- 16-Foot Truck: Expect this truck to carry about three rooms’ worth of items, a good choice for people trying to move a large amount of furniture in a single trip.
- Carries approximately 4,300 lb.
- 22-Foot Truck: These large trucks typically come with a loading ramp for easy access, making them a good choice for bulky equipment and appliances from your home or business.
- Carries approximately 10,000 lb.
Reach out to your local Total Storage Solutions facility to learn more about the rental truck sizes we have on offer and their availability.
Moving Truck FAQ
Are there any conditions or restrictions on truck rentals?
To ensure that our rental service remains accessible and reliable, there are a few things you’ll need in order to take advantage of our free truck rental:
- License: You must have a valid driver’s license
- Insurance: Liability insurance is required
- Deposit: A refundable $100 cash deposit
Our trucks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend you plan your move in advance and reach out to your local Total Storage Solutions facility to learn more about their rental truck availability.
How do I take advantage of the free moving truck rental?
Several of our locations offer truck rentals, with many providing a free rental upon move-in for new customers. Search for a facility near you and reach out to your on-site manager for more information about truck rental services and the other amenities we have to offer. If a truck is available, we will make the rental process quick and easy so you can start moving in as soon as possible.
What other services can help me move into my new unit?
Total Storage Solutions is dedicated to making the moving process as convenient as possible for all our customers. In addition to our free rental truck service, we provide a number of other amenities that will help you with everything from packing and shipping to maintaining and protecting your unit.
Here are some of the many items we have available to help you as you move:
- Dollies and carts
- Boxes and packing supplies
- Storage unit protection insurance
- Locks for purchase
- On-site moving assistance
Get Your Free Truck Rental With Your Unit From Total Storage Solutions Today
When you need to transport the things that matter most, you can count on Total Storage Solutions to help you haul and store all of your belongings. Find a facility near you to see if you can take advantage of a free moving truck rental with your new storage unit rental today!
Watch our video to learn more: