TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are continuing to monitor
developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease
Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and various State Agencies.
We wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your self-storage needs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
What we are doing:
- We have provided guidelines to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to the reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our properties operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We continue to welcome you to our storage centers, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands or making any physical contact with you, limit one customer in the office at any time, and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others. Please accept our HELLO as an expression of our appreciation for your business with us.
- We may find it becomes necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a storage facility, including the office.
- We are actively supporting our employees through these challenging and ever-changing times.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of our public health authorities as we go forward.
During these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding if we have to adjust the customer experience in the interests of public health for your and our teams.
- We encourage you to use all the various channels for interacting and doing business with us.
- All our customers have complete access to us via telephone, texting and our web site. We are able to handle all your requests by phone or email so that our standards of service remain intact during these uncertain times. Before visiting our office, please consider contacting us without personal physical interactions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we moved forward faced with day to day challenges and changes. Stay well.
Ray Tuohy & Dianne Tanna
President & Chief Executive Officer
TNT Self Storage Management Inc.